Thursday 6 November 2014

Personalised cushion - gift for a little boy

I love making personalised items and loved this commision as it was from a returning customer.

the Brief -Cushion / Pillow with a name on for one year old boy

I looked at all my blue cottons and selected lost of patterns of dots and stars

then I made a templates for the letters of the name

I had fun playing around to find the best combination of blues

and I have arranged the letters to be higgledy - piggledy


With orders like this i dream to have one of those fab embroidery machines but then they are pretty expensive.
Maybe if I had one, as a non technical person I probably will straggle to operate with it, so my basic "Singer" is just perfect for me


And here it is a lovely Personalised Cushion ,
hope my customer to like it as they left all design decisions to me and i really enjoyed the making



Available in my ETSY shop

No comments:

Post a Comment