Saturday 26 September 2015

Mad Hatter - Custom made golf headcover

Just finished few versions of Mad Hatter -

Custom made golf headcover ,

it was a very interesting project for me and I've enjoyed the designing and making  




The customer requirements were very clear :

The image should be inspired by the original illustrations of the character of Mad Hatter from "Alice in wonderland " not the orange haired Johnny Depp version


The first headcover was approved and my customer send me a picture of the golf club cover "Mad Hatter" in his golf bag


  I was very happy to continue with with the rest of the commission 
I have made  same hats and bows for the all 3 headcovers to correspond with the initial idea

 more fun and quirky golfclub covers are available in my website and ETSY shop

No comments:

Post a Comment