Monday 18 January 2016

Boxer - custom made golf club cover

                   Custom Dog golf club cover -BOXER 

The custom made Dog golf club covers are perfect gift for DOG -Loving Golfers 

Recently I have made few Boxers- golf club covers ,

all of the commissions were Christmas gifts for golfers 


The first Boxer -portrait golf club cover that I've made was for a Driver , part of a big project of 4 dog portraits for a very special occasion 




Loved the whole proses, from sourcing the materials to the finishing touches.

Another order for a girl Boxer Dog  golf club cover came soon after my first attempt 


This white Boxer was  a real  joy to make into golf club headcover ,

it is easy to be inspired by such a beautiful creature 


For custom orders and portrait Golf club covers visit my website www.puppetsinabag.co.uk or My ETSY shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment