Wednesday 31 May 2017

Lady golfer - custom Golf headcover

This is one of my very few Lady golfer - custom portrait Golf headcover  



My beautiful model was very pleased with the outcome and had sent me few pictures of the Custom Golf headcover in her Golf BAG 



When a model is with long hair I am never sure how to deal with the design  ,  as the temptation to use a "wig like " fibres is clashing with the practicality and the main purpose of a Golf headcover 
so in this portrait after trying different options I have used a sturdy fabric to make the hair 

There were a lot of details : a hat ,sunglasses and logos to be accommodated  into the design 





Usually  in my headcovers I do put the  focal point  either on the eyes or the smile however my customer had amazing eyes and a beautiful smile so with this difficult choice to make , I did  represented the eyes and the smile  equally in this design 


If you like to order a Unique and one -of -a-kind golf HEADCOVER  contact me via my website www.golf-headcovers.com  or My ETSY shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment