Wednesday 18 October 2017

Basset hound - custom made GOLF Headcover

    It's my first Basset hound  GOLF Headcover and
         I just LOVE ,  LOVE , LOVE making it...




Making Sad eyes and FLOPPY ears for my Custom made Basset hound 








I did not have a particular model for this project as my customers brief was " a realistic looking Basset hound Golf headcover  ". 

He have sent me lost of pictures of different bassets , but I have decided to work from the image of my very favourite "Hush puppies " DOG ( good job I just had some of their shoes ordered ) 




 

          I love working on interesting projects,
       FOR ORDERS check out my ETSY SHOP or my website :
                 www.golf-headcovers.com

           Thank you for stopping by !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment